AM-TELSAN tablet is composed of two ingredients: Amlodipine (10mg) and Telmisartan (80mg).
This medication is mainly used to treat high blood pressure. Telmisartan belongs to the class of drugs called angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs).
Each packet contains 14 tablets of AM-TELSAN.
Each tablet contains:
- Amlodipine as Besylate U.S.P. 10mg.
- Telmisartan U.S.P. 80mg.
The product complies with Hilton Pharma specs.
- Telmisartan is an effective treatment of hypertension in once daily doses of 20 to 80mg while Amlodipine is effective in doses of 2.5mg to 10mg.
- Dosage must be individualized and may be increased after at least 2 weeks.
- This drug may be taken with or without food.
- The most likely manifestation of over dosage with Telmisartan would be hypotension, dizziness, and tachycardia.
- If massive overdose should occur active cardiac and respiratory monitoring should be instituted. Frequent blood pressure measurements are essential.
- As Amlodipine is highly protein bound, hemodialysis is not likely to be of benefit.
AM-TELSAN is contraindicated in hypersensitivity to Telmisartan or Amlodipine.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of register medical practitioner only.
- For further information please see enclosed leaflet.
It is manufactured by HILTON Pharma (Pvt.) Ltd.
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen