AQUAVIT effervescent is powder sachets in orange-flavored enriched with Calcium, Vitamin C, and B complex, it is sugar-free drinking vitamins.
AQUAVIT has been particularly defined to meet the requirement of the human body. It helps strengthen bones, teeth, and gums. AQUAVIT also improves mental and physical functioning.
It is especially effective during old age, adulthood, and growing age due to its properties of regulating fats, protein, and carbohydrates metabolism and thus releases of energy for the body.
Package contains: Each box of AQUAVIT contains 10 sachets.
Composition: Each sachet contain
- Thiamine HCL(Vitamin B1)BP/USP 15mg
- Riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium(vitamin B2)BP/USP 15mg
- Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6)BP/USP 10mg
- Nicotinamide BP/USP 50mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)BP/USP 250mg
- Total calcium(Wilson’s Specs) 202.29mg
- (As pantothenate/ Carbonate/ Glycerophosphate/ Lactate gluconate)
For Adults: 1sachet once or twice a day. For children(up to 12 years of age): 1 sachet daily according to age/weight or advised by the physician.
How to use: Mix the entire content of a sachet in a glass of water 225ml & drink.
- Patients suffering from hypertension and renal disease should use under medical supervision.
- Store in a cool and dry place between 15-30°C.
- Keep all medicine out of the children reach.
- To be used and sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
The taking after could be a list of conceivable side-effects that will occur from all constituting ingredients of Aqua-Vit Powder. A few of the side effects may be uncommon but serious.
Consult your specialist in the event that you watch any of the following side-effects, particularly if they don’t go away.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Stomach upset
Manufactured By: WILSON’S Pharmaceuticals: http://www.wilsons.pk
This product can be bought by online store from the following link