Arixime (Cefixime) USP is powder for oral suspension 200mg/5ml (30ml) after reconstitution. It’s a third-generation Cephalosporin Antibiotic in orange flavor.
It is used to treat bacterial infections.
This pack contains 1 bottle of powder for reconstitution, 1 bottle of water for reconstitution (20ml), and 1 dispensing spoon.
Each 5 ml contains:
Cefixime Trihydrate USP eq. to Cefixime 200mg after reconstitution.
Directions for reconstitution:
Shake or tap the bottle to loosen the powder. Add half of provided water to the contents in the bottle, invert & shake to wet the power. Then and remaining half of the water and shake well to make a suspension.
1-4 years: 5ml Daily.
5-9 years: 10ml Daily.
10-12 years: 15ml Daily.
As prescribed by the physician.
- The reconstitution suspension can be used within 7 days if stored at temperatures (15° – 30° C).
- Keep away from heat and light & children.
- See the insert for detailed information.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- Store in a dark & dry place at temperature (15° – 30° C) in dry form.
Arixime may cause dizziness and in some patients, the ingredients may cause hypersensitivity. Contact the doctor in case of any severe effects.
Arixime is manufactured by ARP (Pvt) Limited: http://arp.com.pk
to buy online, go to: https://pharmeasy.in
By: Nosheen Khan