B-fen DS (Ibuprofen) is a syrup for 6+ years of children and older. It is an analgesic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, and antirheumatic drug that is used to relieve mild to moderate pain.
Each package contains 200mg/5ml suspension of B-fen DS.
Each 5ml contains:
Ibuprofen USP 200 mg.
Product complies USP Specifications.
- For 6-7 years: Half Teaspoon (2.5ml) 3-4 times a day.
- For 8-12 years: 1 teaspoonful (5ml) 3-4 times a day.
Calculated on the basis of 20-30 mg/kg body weight and suitably approximated. Or as directed by the physician.
- B-fen Syrup is indicated for its analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, and other non-rheumatoid (seronegative) arthropathies.
- For the treatment of non-articular rheumatic conditions including frozen shoulder (capsulitis), bursitis, tendinitis, tenosynovitis, and low back pain. It can also be used for soft-tissue injuries, such as sprains and strains.
- To relieve mild to moderate pain, such as dysmenorrhea, dental pain, and post-operative pain, and to relieve headache symptoms, such as migraine headache.
- Shake well before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place below 30°C.
- Protect from heat and sunlight.
- Keep all medicine out of the reach of the children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
It is manufactured by Hicon Pharmaceuticals. https://hicon-pharmaceuticals.business.site
You can buy this drug online at: https://medicalstore.com.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen