Bioplasgen No 21
Bioplasgen No 21 (tablet) is a Homoeopathic medicine which is made in Germany Product of Dr. Willmar Schwabe Karlsruhe. These tablets are effective for teething babies.
It is trustable used by babies during the teething process. It helps children vexing by supplying all the necessary salts needed to make the cutting of teeth quick, easy, and pain-free.
Each package contains 20 tablets of Bioplasgen No 21 (20g).
1 tablet contains:
- Phosphoricum 3X 50mg.
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3X 50mg.
- Excipients Q.S. to 104 mg.
- Unless otherwise prescribed, children should receive no more than 2 tablets four times a day at 3 hourly intervals.
- Bioplasgen No. 21 tablets should be taken half an hour before or after a meal and should be allowed to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- If necessary, the tablets can be dissolved in a little bit of water.
- The frequency of intakes should be reduced when the complaints improve.
Traditionally used as supportive treatment in teething problems.
- Bioplasgen No 21 may not be used in cases of known allergy to any of the active substances or to any of the other ingredients in the medicine.
- It may only be used after a consultation with a doctor.
Side effects: None known to date.
- This medicine contains lactose and wheat starch.
- This is a pharmaceutical product. Keep out of reach of children!
It is manufactured acc. to German Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia (HAB). https://www.bfarm.de
You can buy this drug online from: https://www.myvitaminstore.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen