Bisleri (Iron (III) Hydroxide Polymaltose Complex) Syrup is used for the treatment of iron deficiency. It is also used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency because of poor diet, certain illnesses, or during pregnancy.
For infants, children, and adults, specifically women of childbearing age, facing deficiency of iron.
Each packet contains 60ml of Bisleri syrup in a plastic bottle.
Each 5ml contains:
Iron (III) Hydroxide Polymaltose Complex MS equivalent to:
Elemental Iron 50mg.
- Adults and children over 12 years:
2-4 teaspoonfuls (10 to 20ml) in two administrations daily, preferably with meals.
- Children 2-12 years:
1ml / kg/day in one or two administrations preferably with meals OR
As directed by the physician.
Diarrhea, nausea, and constipation may occur. Allergic reactions have been reported rarely with folic acid.
- Overloading of Iron.
- Disturbances of iron utilizations.
- Megaloblastic anemia due to vitamin B-12 deficiency.
- For oral use only.
- Replace cap securely after use.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- Avoid exposure to heat, light, and freezing.
- Store between 15 to 30°C.
- Improper storage may deteriorate the medicine.
Medicine should not be used if the container is leaking, or it contains undissolved particles.
It is manufactured by SAMI PHARMACEUTICALS (Pvt.) Ltd.
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen