Bloxib is also called a Celecoxib. It is used to relieve pain (mild to moderate) associated with osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
It is manufactured by Bloom Pharmaceuticals LTD.
- For relief of the sign and symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- For relief of the sign and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- For the management of acute pain.
Each packet contains 20 capsules of Bloxib (200mg).
Bloxib is available for oral administration as:
Each capsule contains:
- Celecoxib USP 200mg
Dosage and Administration:
These doses can be given without regard to timing of meals.
- For osteoarthritis, the recommended dose is 200mg per day.
- For rheumatoid arthritis, the recommended dose is 100-200mg twice daily.
- For acute pain, the recommended dose is 400mg initially.
Celecoxib is contraindicated in:
- Patient with known hypersensitivity to celecoxib.
- Patients who have experienced asthma or allergic-type reactions after taking aspirin.
- Patients with renal impairment associated with creatinine clearance of <30ml/min.
- Patients with severe hepatic impairment.
- Patients with severe heart failure and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Store below 30’C.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of the children.
- Expiration date refers to the product correctly stored at the required conditions.
For further information and to buy this drug online, go to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen