Bon Health Plus Tablets
Bon Health Plus is manufactured by Omana Group LLC.
Bon Health Plus Tablets are sugar-free and provide a complete bone health formula with A combination of 9 Bone health nutrition that includes calcium, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Zinc, vitamin C, copper, boron, manganese, and Vanadium.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as di-alpha tochopheryl acetate)
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate)
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
- Copper (as cupric sulfate)
- Manganese (from manganese sulphate)
- Boron (from boron citrate)
- Vanadium (from amino acid chelate)
These tablets are used as nutrient supplements for people with weak bones or bone diseases. They only work to supplement the need for nutrition and do not work to cure or treat any disease.
Calcium works to make bones healthy and strong and helps in the formation of collagen that supports the normal functioning of the bones and teeth.
Vitamin D weak bones may lead to many bone diseases which weaken our bones. These tablets help supplement with vitamin D and calcium to make bones stronger. It helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus from the food that we consume.
Recommended use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one or two tablets with each meal or as directed by the physician.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep airtight and store in cool dry place away from direct sun light.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing
- Consult your health care professional if you are pregnant or lactating, or have high blood pressure, heart conditions or other serious medical conditions.
By: Mehwish Afzal Malik