Brexin (Piroxicam-B-Cyclodextrine) (Chiesi Specs) 20 scored tablets are used to treat pain or inflammation caused by osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
Each package of Brexin contains 20 scored tablets.
Each tablet contains:
Piroxicam-B-cyclodextrine (Lyophilized) 191.2mg (equivalent to piroxicam 20 mg). (Chiesi’s Specs)
It may cause
- Abdominal pain.
- Allergic oedema of the face and hands etc.
If any of these side effects occur and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
Instruction & Dosage
- See instruction leaflet enclosed.
- Carefully read the enclosed instruction leaflet before use.
- To be sold under medical prescription.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30°C at a dry place.
- Protect from light.
- Always used on medical advice.
Warning and Precautions
- Share your medical history with your doctor.
- You shouldn’t use it if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- This medication may make you more sensitive to the sun. Use protective sunscreen and limit your time in the sun.
- May increase risk of asthma (bronchial), cardiac disease, CHF etc.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, it is better to consult your doctor before taking it.
- Kidney problems can sometimes occur with the use of NSAID medications, including piroxicam. Drink plenty of fluid as directed by your doctor to prevent dehydration.
Manufactured by: Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A: https://www.chiesi.com
Marketed by: Chiesi pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd.
You can buy Brexin online at the link below: https://www.chiesipakista.com
BY: NASIHA GUL.