Briax (Piroxicam-β-cyclodextrin) is used to relieve pain, tenderness, swellings, and stiffness caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
This drug belongs to a class of medication called NSAIDs (Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
The active ingredients present in this medication work by blocking your body’s production of certain natural substances that cause inflammation.
This drug is indicated for the treatment of painful conditions and inflammation in rheumatic diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis), and musculoskeletal affections (tendinitis, bursitis, post-traumatic pain).
Each packet contains 20 tablets of Briax (20mg).
Each tablet contains:
Piroxicam-β-cyclodextrin (AGP Specs.) eq. to
The recommended dose of Briax is 20mg daily or as directed by the physician.
Warnings and Precautions:
The clinical benefit and tolerability should be re-evaluated periodically and treatment should be immediately discontinued at the first appearance of cutaneous reactions or relevant gastrointestinal events.
This drug is contraindicated with patients:
- Known hypersensitivity to any of the constituents.
- Severe heart failure.
- With a history of gastrointestinal ulcerations.
- With a history of gastrointestinal disorders.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Protect from light, excessive heat, and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of the children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
It is manufactured by AGP LIMITED.
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen