Brophyl syrup (Acefylline Piperazine) is used for the (Bronchodilator), nausea, vomiting, motion sickness, insect bite, hypersensitivity reactions, etc.
This medicine also works by increasing the expansion of bronchial tubes; suppressing the histamine-1 receptor sites on effector cells.
Normally responsible to take away the trouble of breathing.
Each package contains a bottle with 120ml in a form of liquid.
Each 5ml contains:
Acefylline piperazine 125mg.
(Mfg Stanley Specifications)
Brophyl syrup is used for:
- All type of asthma, dyspnea, emphysema and chronic bronchitis etc.
- Insects bite.
- Motion sickness.
- Hypersensitivity reactions etc.
|Adults||3-5 teaspoonful 3-4 times daily.|
|children||1-2 teaspoonful 3-4 times daily.|
|Infants(4-12)months||½ teaspoonful 3 times daily.|
Or as directed by the physician.
Brophyl may cause many side effects these side effects are possible but do not always occur some of them are.
- Blurred vision.
- Respiratory depression.
- Drug rash etc.
If any of these side effects occur and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
Precautions and Warning
Before using Brophyl:
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- This medicine may cause drowsiness. If so, do not drive or operate machinery.
- Share your medical history with your doctor before using it.
- Store between 15-30°C.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from light and sun.
- Keep medicine away from children reach.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured by: Stanley pharmaceutical (Pvt) Ltd.
You can buy brophyl syrup online at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.