Broxol (DM) [DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCI] [DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr] BP Cough Syrup is a combination medicine used to treat cough. It thins the mucus in the nose and windpipe, making it easier to cough out.
This medicine also relieves throat irritation and provides cooling sensation.
The package of BROXOL (DM) syrup contains a 120 ml bottle of syrup.
Each 5 ml contains:
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCI (B.P.) 5 mg
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr. (B.P.) 6.25 mg.
(Mfg. Stanley Specifications)
Age : Dosage
6 months to 2 years : 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful
2 to 5 years : 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful
6 to 12 years : 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls
Adults : 2 teaspoonfuls
To be repeated 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Before taking this BROXOL (DM syrup )tell your doctor if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Shake well before each use.
- Store in a dry place between 15-30°C.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioner only.
- (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
- Manufactured by: STANLEY PHARMACEUTICALS (PVT) LTD. https://stanleypharma
You can buy this medicine online from here: https://chemistdirect.pk
BY: Yusra Amjad