C-Flo (Ciprofloxacin) 250 MG Tablet is a Broad-Spectrum-Antibacterial medicine that contains ciprofloxacin.
It is used for the treatment of bacterial infections that affect your skin, joints, lungs, or urinary tract. It is effective against a large number of bacteria.
Each Package C-Flo (Ciprofloxacin) 10 tablets of 250mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Ciprofloxacin U.S.P. (as HCI) 250mg.
The product complies with USP Spec.
As prescribed by the physician.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Major & minor side effects for C-flo 250 mg tablet.
- Stomach Pain.
- White patches in the mouth or on the tongue.
- Joint pain.
- Fever of chills.
- Chest tightness.
- Nausea and vomiting.
If you have any side effects or any unusual symptoms, contact your doctor immediately.
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioner only.
- (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
Keep Away from the reach of children. Store in cool & dry place. Protect from sunlight.
Manufactured by: City Pharmaceutical Laboratories. http://www.citipharma.com.pk
This medicine is not available online, but you can get it from your nearest chemist store.
BY: Yusra Amjad