A cal-5 tablet is used to prevent calcium deficiency from the body. Calcium is very important for the normal functioning of the body. A body with insufficient calcium will draw calcium from bones, thereby weakening them.
It is manufactured by ARBER PHARMA.
Each packet contains 30 tablets of Cal-5.
Each tablet contains:
- Calcium Carbonate 700mg
- Vitamin D3 200IU
- Zinc sulphate 10mg
- Magnesium oxide 100mg
- Vitamin K2 50mcg
1-2 tablets daily or as prescribed by the doctor/Pharmacist.
Calcium, along with magnesium, zinc, and vitamin K2 is a well-balanced diet, plays an integral role in supporting bone health, and may help reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.
- Magnesium helps support healthy bones.
- Zinc is an essential mineral necessary for numerous reactions in the body.
- Vitamin D improves calcium absorption.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you motive any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including:
- Trouble Breathing
Besides allergic reaction, constipation, nausea, vomiting, headache may occur.
- Consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reaction occurs.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of the children.
For further information and to buy this drug online, go to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen