Calamox also called Co-amoxiclav is an antibiotic that is used to treat various bacterial infections such as pneumonia, gonorrhea, bronchitis, and certain types of ulcers. This medication belongs to a group called penicillin, that block or inhibits the growth of bacteria.
Calamox is indicated for the short-term treatment of bacterial infections such as:
- Acute bacterial sinusitis.
- Low respiratory tract infections.
- Bone and joint infections.
- Skin and soft tissue infections.
Each packet contains 6 tablets of Calamox (375mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
Amoxycillin trihydrate U.S.P = 250mg Amoxycillin and
Potassium Clavulanate U.S.P = 125 mg Clavulanic acid
(Product Specs.: U.S.P.)
Usual Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years:
One Calamox 375mg tablet three times a day or as directed by the physician.
Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, skin rash may occur.
Co-amoxiclav is contraindicated in patients with.
- History of hypersensitivity to beta-lactams, e.g., penicillin and cephalosporins.
- Previous history of amoxicillin-clavulanate-associated jaundice/hepatic dysfunction.
- Store below 25°C.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- For complete information, please see the direction circular.
Warning: To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufacturer: It is manufactured by BOSCH PHARMACEUTICALS (Pvt.) Ltd. https://bosch-pharma.com
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen