Calsid is a combination of calcium and vitamin D.
In 120 ml syrup, each 5 ml contains:
210 mg Calcium phosphate (Tri basic) BP.
350 units of Vitamin D (BP).
For infants: ¼ teaspoon to ½ teaspoon.
For children: ½ teaspoon to 1 teaspoon.
For adults: 2 teaspoons to 3 teaspoons.
Repeat the syrup two to three times daily.
Use the syrup as directed by the physician or doctor.
When to use:
The syrup works as a supplement to make up for the deficiency of calcium in the body.
The syrup is used along with the diet. Using Calsid prevents osteoporosis, bone decay, osteomalacia, weakness, and optimizing the functioning of the parathyroid gland.
- Shake the bottle of syrup well before using it.
- Store the medicine at a dry place with no direct interaction to sunlight.
- Use the syrup only for oral intake.
- Keep in temperature from 15° C to 30° C.
- Use only if prescribed by the doctor.
- The medicine cannot be used as substitute to normal food intake.
It may increase the calcium level in the body and cause kidney stones if the dose is exceeded.
Patients with hypersensitivity should consult the doctor first.
Seek the doctor in case of a serious problem.
Calsid is manufactured by Stanley Pharma.
It is available to buy online from the following store.
By: Nosheen Khan