Capcidol lotion is a topical analgesic that is used to relieve muscle or joint pain caused by strains, arthritis, or backaches. It contains a natural base for topical use only.
The Brand physicians prescribe more than all other topical pain-relieving preparations combined.
They are available in multiple formulations, like cream, lotion, or solution.
It is manufactured by Apple Laboratories.
It relieves all types of arthritis plus aches and pains associated with backache strains and bruises.
Each packet contains 20ml of Capcidol lotion.
- Natural capsicum extract 0.025% w/w.
It renders skin and joints insensitive to pain by depleting and preventing re-accumulation of substance-P in peripheral sensory neurons.
- Some pain relief begins 15-30 minutes after the first application.
- For maximum benefits, rub lotion gently until fully absorbed.
- Apply 3-4 times daily over the affected area.
Wash hands immediately after using Capcidol lotion if hands are in the painful area, wait for 30 minutes, and then wash hands.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Store below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from light, heat, and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of the children.
For further information and to buy this drug online, go to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen