Caricef (Cefixime Trihydrate) are capsules used in the treatment of bacterial infections. Cefixime Trihydrate is a broad-spectrum drug that belongs to the medical class of cephalosporin antibiotics.
This ingredient is itself a drug used in curing throat infections and urinary infections caused by bacteria.
In 400 mg capsule, each capsule contains:
400 mg Cefixime Trihydrate USP equivalent to Cefixime.
Caricef is used in treating bacterial infections including mouth infections, throat and urinary infections, ENT infections.
Throat infections include bronchitis and inflammation of its tract.
Only one capsule is suggested per day. Ask the physician or doctor for proper dose instructions.
- The capsule are not for chewing.
- Swallow whole capsule with water.
- Keep away from the children.
- Prevent from heat, misture or storing in sun.
- Store between 15°C to 30°C.
- Do not crush the capsule.
- In case of imappripriate storage procedure, the capsule can become deteriorate.
- Used only if suggested by doctor.
It can lead to dizziness, upset stomach, weakness, and itching of the throat.
In case of hypersensitivity to the ingredient in this medicine or any serious side effect, contact the doctor immediately. Since it is an anti-biotic, it can also kill good bacteria.
Caricef is manufactured by SAMI Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd.
It is available to buy online at the following link.
By: Nosheen Khan