Cefia (Cefixime) capsule is a semisynthetic cephalosporin antibiotic for oral administration. It is mainly used to treat certain kinds of bacterial infections.
The active ingredients present in this medicine inhibit the growth of bacteria. It will not cure viral infections such as cold, fever, and flu.
Each packet contains 5 capsules of Cefia (400mg).
Cefia is indicated for the treatment of the following infections:
- Community-acquired pneumonia.
- Uncomplicated gonorrhea.
- Uncomplicated urinary tract infection.
Each capsule contains:
Cefixime (as trihydrate) 400mg.
Product specifications: J.P.
Dosage & Instructions:
- To be sold and used on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- For details see enclosed leaflet.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Protect from sunlight, heat, and moisture.
- Detail prescribing information is available at www.curexa.om.pk.
- There is no experience with overdoses with cefixime.
- Adverse reactions seen at dose levels up to 2 g of cefixime in normal subjects did not differ from the profile seen in patients treated at the recommended doses.
- No specific antidote exists. General supportive measures are recommended.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance, any of the excipients, or to other cephalosporin antibiotics.
- It is also contradicted in patients with previous, immediate, and severe hypersensitivity to penicillin or any beta-lactam antibiotics and preterm and term newborn infants (0-27 days).
It is manufactured by CUREXA Health Private Limited: https://curexa.com.pk
It is marketed by HIGH NOON.
You can buy this drug online by going to the link below: https://sevenseas.com.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen