Clariadvan also called Clarithromycin is an antibiotic that is used to treat bacterial infection. The active ingredients work against germs that cause infections of the stomach, intestine, and respiratory tract.
This drug is mainly used to treat the following:
- Chest infections.
- Throat and sinus infections.
- Skin and tissue infections.
Each packet contains 10 tablets of Clariadvan (250mg).
Each tablet contains:
- Clarithromycin 250mg.
(Product complies with U.S.P Specs.)
As directed by a physician.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects. Although not everybody gets them. If the following happens, stop taking the tablets and tell your doctor immediately.
- An allergic reaction may occur.
- Prolong attack of diarrhea, which has blood or mucous in it.
- An irregular heartbeat may also occur.
Do not take Clariadvan if you:
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Are allergic to any of the other macrolide antibiotics. E.g. erythromycin.
- Are taking a medicine called ergotamine.
- Are under 12 years of age.
- Are suffering from high blood levels, irregular heartbeat, and severe liver failure.
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from light, heat, and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of the children.
- For more details see enclosed leaflet.
It is manufactured by ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICALS.
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen