Clubex (Ebastine) tablet is an anti-allergic medicine. This medication has an antihistaminic, antiallergic activity that prevents histamine-induced bronchoconstriction.
They are comprised of piperidine derivative, which is a long-acting, nonsedating, second-generation histamine receptor antagonist that binds preferentially to peripheral H1 receptors.
Each package contains 10 tablets of Clubex (10mg).
Each tablet contains:
- Ebastine B.P. 10mg.
- (Welmark Specs.)
See package insert for full prescribing information or as directed by the physician.
Therapeutic indications: Clubex is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of:
- Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
- Idiopathic chronic urticaria.
- Allergic Rhinitis (AR).
- The most common side-effects associated with this drug are headache, dry mouth, and drowsiness.
- Other less commonly reported side-effects include pharyngitis, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, asthenia, epistaxis, rhinitis, sinusitis, nausea, and insomnia.
This medicine is contraindicated for use in patients with a known allergy to it or any other inactive ingredients present in the formulation.
This medicine is not recommended for not use in pregnant women and in breastfeeding women unless necessary. Use this medicine only when your doctor prescribed it.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from sunlight, and moisture
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- To be sold on the prescription of RMP’s only.
Manufacturer & buyer links:
It is manufactured by Welmark Pharmaceuticals. http://www.druginfosys.com
You can buy this drug online from: https://medicalstore.com.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen