Cunmol-T is made up of two active ingredients: Paracetamol and Tramadol HCl. This drug is used to treat mild to moderate pain.
Tramadol is a painkiller that acts on the central nervous system to relieve pain. Paracetamol is also a painkiller that not only treats pain and aches but also reduces high temperatures.
Cunmol-T is indicated for the short-term (less than 5 days) management of acute pain.
Each packet contains 20 tablets of Cunmol-T (325/37.5 mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Paracetamol 325mg.
- Tramadol HCl 37.5mg.
As directed by the physician.
The most frequently reported side effects were of the gastrointestinal and central nervous system such as nausea, abdominal pain, constipation, dizziness, headache, anxiety, and agitation.
Cunmol-T is contraindicated in patients with.
- Known hypersensitivity to tramadol, and paracetamol.
- Severe liver function impairment.
- Respiratory depression especially in the presence of excessive bronchial secretions.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from heat, light, and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- See package insert for full information.
Patients suffering from liver or kidney diseases should take paracetamol-containing products under medical supervision.
It is marketed by GARENT PHARMACEUTICALS (Pvt.) Ltd.
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen