Dayzone (Ceftriaxone) injection 1g I.V. consists of 1 vial of dry powder + 1 ampoule of solvent. It is a long-acting, broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic for Parenteral use.
It mainly treats bacterial infections. The active ingredients prevent the growth of bacteria. This injection is not recommended to newborns and patients with a known allergy.
Infections caused by pathogens sensitive to Dayzone are:
- Abdominal injection.
- Renal and urinary tract infection.
- Respiratory tract infection.
- Genital infections, including gonorrhea.
Each packet contains 1g of I.V. of Dayzone injection.
Each pack contains:
- Ceftriaxone Sodium USP eq. to
- Ceftriaxone 1g.
- Mfg. Specs.: USP.
Sterile water for injection USP 10ml.
Preparation of Injection:
Add 10 ml sterile water to the vial for making the solution.
As directed by the physician or see package insert for full prescribing information.
- This injection is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to cephalosporin antibiotics.
- In a patient’s hypersensitivity to penicillin, the possibility of allergic cross-reactions should be borne in mind.
- Store below 25°C.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- The reconstituted solution should be administered within 6 hours if stored at room temperature.
For intravenous use only.
To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner.
It is manufactured by HIGH-Q INTERNATIONAL: https://highq.pk
You can buy this drug online by going to the link below: https://www.almishkat.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen