Defol tablet is very effective to cure inflammatory conditions like asthma, allergies, and many inflammatory bowel diseases. It is also recommended to such patients having severe anemia.
It is manufactured by Glorious Laboratories.
- To prevent neural tube effects.
- To prevent spontaneous abortion.
- In macrocytic anemia.
Each packet contains 30 tablets of defol.
Each tablet contains:
- Iron Bisglycinate (USP) 130mg
- L-methyl folate (USP) 400mcg
- Vitamin B6 (USP) 5mg
- Vitamin B12 (USP) 400mcg
- Vitamin C (USP) 50mg
The usual dosage of defol is 1 or 2 tabs daily or as advised by a physician.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you motive any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including:
- Trouble breathing.
This drug is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the components contained in this product.
Folic acid, when administered in daily doses above 0.1mg. It may hide the detection of B12 deficiency.
L-methyl folate may be less likely than folic acid to mask vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Store at 25’C in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from direct light, heat, and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of the children.
For further information and to buy this drug online, go to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen