Desotin (Desloratadine) is a long-acting tricyclic histamine antagonist with selective H1-receptor histamine antagonist activity. This medicine shows significant interaction with the human histamine H1-receptor.
Desloratadine is used to provide relief in allergic symptoms.
Each package contains 10 tablets 5mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Desloratadine 5mg (innovator’s spec).
Desotin tablets are used for:
- It is used for the relief of the nasal and non-nasal symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis (allergies).
- It is also used to help relieve chronic itching caused by hives.
- Allergic symptoms such as (watery eyes, runny nose, itching eyes\nose, sneezing, and itching. ETC
See package insert for full prescribing information or as directed by a registered doctor.
Desotin may cause: (Fatigue, headache, drowsiness, sore throat, dry mouth, muscle pain, skin rashes, swelling of your lips, tongue, face, and throat). Etc
If any of these side effects occur and get worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
- Share your medical history with your doctor before using these tablets.
- You shouldn’t use desotin if you are allergic to it or any of its components. This drug can cause a hypersensitivity (allergic) reaction.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, it is better not to taking this medication.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep medicine away from children reach.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- For detailed information see package insert.
Manufactured by: Swiss Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd.
You can buy Desotin tablets from your nearest pharmacy.
BY: NASIHA GUL.