Dexiva (Dexlansoprazole) Capsule is used to treat certain stomach and esophagus problems such as acid reflux. It works by decreasing the amount of acid your stomach makes.
It relieves symptoms such as heartburn, difficulty swallowing, and persistent cough. Dexlansoprazole belongs to a class of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs).
This medication helps heal acid damage to the stomach and esophagus, helps prevent ulcers, and may help prevent cancer of the esophagus.
Each Dexiva Capsule contains 30 Capsules of 60mg.
It is also available as 30mg of 30’s capsules.
Each Capsule contains:
Dexlansoprazole modified release pellets equivalent to
- As directed by the physician.
- To be sold on the prescription of Registered Physician only.
- If you have missed your medicine, you have to take this as soon as possible.
- Dexiva is not recommended for use in children younger than 2 years due to an increased risk of serious side effects. Ask the doctor or pharmacist for details.
(For details see enclosed leaflet.)
- Take your medications exactly as prescribed.
- Do not stop taking your medication.
- Do not decrease your medication dosage to save money.
- Have a routine for taking your medications.
- Wash your hands before taking medications.
- Do not stop taking or change your medications unless you first talk with your doctor.
The more common side effects of Dexiva include diarrhea, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, gas, upper respiratory infection, such as the common cold.
- Store at 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15°C-30°C).
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- The expiration date refers to the product correctly stored at the required conditions.
Note: Keep out of reach of children.
Manufactured by: Ferozsons Laboratories Ltd.
You can buy online from:
By: Muzammil Rajpoot