DX3 (Cholecalciferol) oral use or I.M injection is mainly used to treat Rickets, Osteomalacia, and vitamin D deficiency. It also treats or prevents bone loss (osteoporosis).
Vitamin D is used with other medications to treat low levels of calcium or phosphate caused by certain disorders (such as hypoparathyroidism, and familial hypophosphatemia).
Indications and usage:
- Vitamin D analogous is used in treatment of refractory rickets and in the management of hypocalcaemia in patients with chronic renal failure undergoing dialysis.
- Vitamin D supplementation is indicated when dietary intake is insufficient, e.g., breast-fed infants.
Each packet contains 5×1 ml Ampoules of 5mg/ml DX3 Injection.
Each ml contains:
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) BP 5mg.
(Eq. to 200,000 I.U of vitamin D)
As directed by a registered medical practitioner.
How to Use:
- Coincide the white mark on the ampoule with the red straight line on the sleeve.
- Break the Ampoule by pushing with slight thumb pressure against the red straight line. By this method ampoule will be broken safely and easily.
- Store below 25°C.
- Protect from light, and heat.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Injection should not be used if the ampoule is leaking or it contains undissolved particles.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- For detailed information, see direction circular inside.
It is manufactured by MACTER INTERNATIONAL LIMITED: https://macter.com
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below: https://medicalstore.com.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen