Envepe (Doxylamine Succinate U.S.P. 10mg + pyridoxine HCl U.S.P. 10mg) tablets are made of two active ingredients. It provides anti nauseant and anti-vomiting action in pregnant women.
It is used for the treatment of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. It is also safe for the baby of pregnant women.
Each package contains 4 tablets of Envepe.
Each delayed-release tablet contains:
- Doxylamine Succinate U.S.P. 10mg.
- Pyridoxine HCl U.S.P. 10mg.
- The Product Complies Innovator’s Specs.
As prescribed by the physician.
Therapeutic Indications: Treatment of pregnancy-associated nausea and vomiting.
Hypersensitivity to doxylamine, pyridoxine, monoamine oxidase inhibitors, or any component of the formulation.
- Envepe may cause drowsiness; patients should avoid tasks requiring alertness (e.g, driving, operating machinery) until effects are known.
- Sedative effects of CNS depressants or ethanol are potentiated.
- Use caution in patients with asthma, glaucoma, urinary tract obstruction, and cardiovascular disease.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from light, heat, and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- Doxylamine: Generally, not defined. However, dizziness, headache, vertigo, diarrhea, dry mucous membrane, and urinary retention are observed.
- Pyridoxine: Pyridoxine is a vitamin that is generally recognized as having no side effects.
It is manufactured by RG Pharmaceutica (Pvt.) Ltd. https://www.rgp.com.pk
You can buy this drug online at: https://sehat.com.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen