Erythrocin Granules (Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate) is used as an anti-bacterial medicine.
200mg per 5ml when reconstituted, direction for preparing suspension see package insert.
When the oral suspension is mixed thoroughly or as prescribed, each teaspoon (which is equivalent to 5ml) of this medicine contains:
Erythromycin ethylsuccinate U.S.P is equivalent to 200 mg Erythromycin in a buffered, cherry-flavored, aqueous vehicle.
A plastic spoon is provided with the medicine for accurate measurement of dose. One provided teaspoon can contain 5 ml suspension in it. The teaspoon can be marked half as 2.5 ml for patients prescribed with smaller doses.
Erythrocin is used in the elimination of bacteria growing into the body. The bacteria can be in the skin or organs such as the lungs. Additional uses of this suspension are to eradicate bacteria from the nasal tract, ear, and throat.
- Mix the suspension thoroughly prior to using it.
- Protect it from storing in sunlight, heat and moist place.
- Use when prescribed by experienced doctor.
- When this suspension is mixed, it can be kept for 1 week and it will not lose its potency.
- Use the medicine for oral intake only.
- Close the cap of bottle tightly after using.
- Using this medicine can cause drowsiness, stomach ache, weakness, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Dispensing on prescription..
Erythrocin Granule is manufactured by Indus Pharma.
Erythrocin Granules is available to buy online at the following store.
By: Nosheen Khan