Excellin (Amoxicillin) 60ml (when reconstituted) 250mg/5ml is a broad-spectrum antibiotic, for oral suspension in banana flavor.
It works by preventing the creation of a component necessary for bacterial cell wall formation. This helps in stopping the growth and multiplication of the microorganism, eventually killing it.
Each package contains 250mg/5ml and 60ml (when reconstituted).
Each 5ml contains 250mg Amoxicillin.
As Amoxicillin Trihydrate B.P.
Product specs. Bp.
As directed by the physician.
Direction for reconstitution
- Tap bottle to loosen the powder.
- Add about half quantity of boiled and cooled water required for reconstitution and shake.
- Add the remaining water up to the mark of label, close the cap tightly and shake vigorously to make uniform suspension.
- Oversized bottle provided extra space for shaking.
- This provide 60ml of suspension.
- Joint pain.
If any of these side effects occur and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
- Share your medical history with your doctor before using it.
- You shouldn’t use it if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Store at a cool and dry place below 25°C.
- Protect from light.
- Keep all medicine away from children reach.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Reconstituted suspension should be used within 7 days.
- Shake well before each use.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
For oral suspension.
Manufactured by: DR. RAZA PHARMA.
You can buy Excellin online at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.