Exval-A (Amlodipine / Valsartan) Tablets U.S.P is indicated for the treatment of hypertension, to lower blood pressure.
Exval-A 10mg / 160mg (Amlodipine 10mg / Valsartan 160mg) tablets are available in Alu-Alu blister pack of 14’s with leaflet.
Each film-coated tablet contains Amlodipine B.P eq. to
Valsartan U.S.P 160mg.
Dosage as directed by the physician.
Store at 250C excursions permitted to 150C – 300C.
Protect from sunlight and moisture.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
• Hypersensitivity to the active substances, to dihydropyridine derivatives, or any of the excipients.
• Severe hepatic impairment, biliary cirrhosis, or cholestasis.
• second and third trimesters of pregnancy.
• Severe hypotension.
• Shock (including cardiogenic shock).
• Obstruction of the outflow tract of the left ventricle (e.g. hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy and high-grade aortic stenosis).
• Hemodynamically unstable heart failure after acute myocardial infarction.
FETAL TOXICITY •When pregnancy is detected, discontinue Exval-A as soon as possible. •Drugs that act directly on the renin-angiotensin system can cause injury and death to the developing fetus.
This medicine is Manufactured by Genix Pharma (Pvt) Ltd. https://www.genixpharma
And is available online at https://medicalstore.com
By: Amina Muneer