Ferti C (Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) 5000 IU injection consists of 1 vial of Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin + 1 ampoule of solvent. This Injection is used together with another hormone called follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).
It is mainly used for the treatment of infertility in women & men, it is used to help treat delayed puberty, undescended testes, or oligospermia (low sperm count). It is used for intramuscular injection.
Each package contains 1 vial of Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin + 1 ampoule of solvent in Ferti C (5000UI injection).
Each vial of Ferti C product contains:
- Human chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG) 5000UI.
- Each ampoule of solvent contains 2ml of sterile physiological solution.
As directed by the physician or see package insert for full prescribing information.
Ferti C is indicated for:
- The diagnostic and treatment of puberty cryptorchidism.
- Male infertility induced by pituitary dysfunction.
- Female anovulatory infertility induced by pituitary gonadotrophin deficiency.
- It is used for obtaining multiple oocytes in Vitro fertilization and should be combined with post-menopausal gonadotropin.
- Female luteal phase defect.
- Dysfunction uterine bleeding, and habitual abortion.
Patients with suspected pituitary hyperplasia or tumor, prostate cancer, or other patients with androgen-related tumors are contraindicated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect from sunlight and heat.
- Store below 20°C.
- To be sold by a retailer on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner.
It is manufactured by RG Pharmaceutical (Pvt.) Ltd. https://www.rgp
You can buy this drug online at: https://dvago.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen