Flagyl (Metronidazole) is an antibiotic that is used to treat bacterial infections. It can be used to treat infections like infections of lungs, brain, bones, stomach and other dental infections etc.
This medicine works by stopping the growth of certain bacteria and parasites.
200 film coated tablets usually buy as a single strip of 10 tablets.
(Metronidazole Tablet B.P)
Each film coated tablet contains: Metronidazole B.P 400mg.
It can be used to:
- Treat gum ulcer and other dental infections.
- Treat infections of the lung, bones, blood, brain, pelvic area, stomach and intestine.
- Prevent infection after surgery.
- Treat infected leg ulcers. etc.
The Flagyl 400mg have some side effects as well:
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes. This may be because of liver problem.
- Unexpected infections, mouth ulcer, bleeding gums, severe tiredness.
- Stomach pain which may reach to your back.
- Skin rash or flushing.
- Pain in your eyes .etc
If you notice any of these side effects tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Use at advised by the physician/doctor.
For details see the information leaflet.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, it is better not to taking Flagyl.
- Before using this medicine share your medical history to your doctor if you have any liver problems.
- Keep medicine away from children reach.
To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only
Manufactured by: Sanofi-Aventis Pakistan Limited.
You can buy Flagyl online at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.