Formiget consists of dry powder inhaler capsules which are made up of two ingredients Budesonide (400mcg) and Formoterol fumarate dihydrate (12mcg).
It is used as a long-term (maintenance) treatment to prevent or decrease wheezing and trouble breathing caused by asthma.
Each packet contains 30 Dry Powder Inhaler (DPI) Capsules of Formiget.
Each capsule contains:
- Budesonide BP 400mcg
- Formoterol fumarate dihydrate Ph. Eur 12mcg.
As directed by a physician or see package insert for full prescribing information.
Formiget (Budesonide + Formoterol fumarate dihydrate) is indicated in adults and adolescents (12 years old and older) for the regular treatment of asthma, where the use of a combination (inhaled corticosteroid and long-acting β₂ adrenoceptor agonist) is appropriate:
- Patients not adequately controlled with inhaled corticosteroids and “as needed” inhaled short-acting β₂ adrenoceptor agonists. Or
- Patients already adequately controlled on both inhaled corticosteroids and long acting β₂ adrenoceptor agonists.
Budesonide + Formoterol fumarate is contradicted in patients with known hypersensitivity to Budesonide, formoterol, or inhaled lactose.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of registered medical practitioner only.
Warning: Capsules are intended for use through Respomatic (DPI DEVICE) and are not to be swallowed.
It is manufactured by GETZ pharma (PVT) LIMITED: https://getzpharma.com
You can buy this drug online by going to the link below: https://nexthealth.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen