Fungone (fluconazole), 150mg capsule, is the first of a new subclass of synthetic triazole antifungal agents, is available as capsules for oral administration. It is used to treat fungal and yeast infections.
Each packet contains 1 capsule of Fungone (150mg).
Each capsule contains:
- Fluconazole USP 150mg.
Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment of:
- Vaginal candidiasis.
- Tines unguium.
- Candida urinary tract infections.
As directed by the physician.
- Fluconazole is contraindicated for patients who have shown hypersensitivity to fluconazole and should be prescribed with caution to patients with hypersensitivity to other azoles.
- Co-administration of fluconazole with cisapride or terfenadine is contraindicated because of reports of cardiac events.
- Do not chew or crush capsule contents.
- The capsule should be swallowed whole with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid exposure to heat, light, and humidity.
- Store between 15° to 30°C.
- Improper storage may deteriorate the medicine.
Only to be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner.
Warning & Precautions:
There are no adequate and well-controlled studies on pregnant women. Fluconazole should be used in pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the possible risk to the fetus.
Fluconazole is secreted in human milk at concentrations similar to plasma. Therefore, the use of fluconazole in nursing mothers is not recommended.
It is manufactured by SAMI Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd: http://www.samipharmapk.com
You can buy this drug online by going to the link below: https://medicalstore.com.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen