Gabix (GABAPENTIN) capsule is a new antiepileptic drug that is structurally similar to the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (Gama).
It is used with other medications to prevent and control seizures, to relieve nerve pain following shingles (a painful rash due to herpes zoster infection) in adults.
Each package contains 10 capsules 100mg. It is also available in form of Gabix 300mg.
Each capsule contains:
Gabapentin USP 100mg.
Gabix capsules are used for:
- To prevent and control seizures.
- Various types of neuropathic pain in adults. etc
As directed by the physician or see the package insert for full prescribing information.
This medicine may cause:
- Fatigue and fever.
- Depression and anxiety.
- Visual disturbance.
- Dental abnormalities. Etc
If any of these side effects occur and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
Gabapentin is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to gabapentin or any of the excipients of the product.
- Before using this medicine tell your doctor if you are allergic to it.
- Antiepileptic drugs (AEDs), including in gabapentin, increase the risk of suicidal thoughts or behavior in patient.
- Share your medical history with your doctor.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant and breast-feeding.
- Do not exceed your dose without consulting your doctor.
- Store at 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15-30°C).
- Protect from sunlight and heat and moisture.
- Keep medicine away from children reach.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- For detailed information see package insert.
Manufactured by: Getz pharma (PVT) LIMITED.
You can buy Gabix capsules online at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.