GEN-LEVO (Levofloxacin Tablet USP) tablet is used to treat allergic symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, itching, swelling, stuffy nose, watery eyes, and congestion.
It is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that treats various types of bacterial infections such as infections caused by Levofloxacin-sensitive pathogens.
- Acute & chronic Sinusitis.
- Acute & chronic Bronchitis.
- Community acquired pneumonia.
- Nosocomial pneumonia.
- Complicated skin & soft tissue infection.
- Complicated & uncomplicated UTI.
- Typhoid & paratyphoid fever.
Each packet contains 10 tablets of GEN-LEVO (250mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Levofloxacin (as Levofloxacin Hemihydrate) USP 250mg.
GEN-LEVO tablets are administered once or twice daily depending on the type and severity of infection.
GEN-LEVO exhibits a low potential for acute toxicity. In the event of an acute dosage, the stomach should be emptied. The patient should be observed and appropriate hydration maintained.
This drug is contraindicated with patients:
- Known hypersensitivity to the active ingredient.
- It is also not used in children & Adolescence below the age of 16 years.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Store at temperature 15 to 30°C away from light and moisture.
- To be used as directed by the Physician.
- For detailed information see insert.
It is manufactured by BROOKES PHARMA PRIVATE LIMITED.
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen