Gencox-60 (Etoricoxib) tablet is a combination medicine that contains a painkiller as well as a muscle relaxant. It is used to relieve pain, inflammation, and swelling in conditions that affect muscles.
Also, it effectively relieves muscle stiffness or spasm, thereby improving muscle movement.
Each packet contains 30 tablets of Gencox-60.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Etoricoxib 60mg.
(Product complies with Innovator’s Specifications.)
- As prescribed by the Physician.
- See package insert for full information.
Gencox-60 is indicated for:
- Symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Relief of acute pain.
- Relief of chronic musculoskeletal pain.
- Treatment of moderate to severe acute postoperative pain associated with dental surgery.
- Treatment of moderate to severe acute postoperative pain associated with abdominal gynecological surgery.
- Treatment of acute gouty arthritis.
Common adverse effects associated with this drug are headache, dizziness, hypertension, diarrhea, nausea, dyspepsia, etc.
Etoricoxib is contraindicated in:
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Severe hepatic dysfunction.
- Patient with hypertension.
- Children and adolescents under 16 years of age.
The most frequently observed adverse experiences consistent with etoricoxib’s safety profile are gastrointestinal events and cardio-renal events.
- Store in a dry place below 30°C and protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
It is manufactured by MCOLSON Research Laboratories (Pvt.) Ltd. https://mcolsonlabs.com
You can buy this drug online by going to the link below: https://www.dawaibwp.com
By: Tayyaba Zareen