Gerin suspension is manufactured by Akson Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd.
It is primarily used to prevent nausea and vomiting generally caused by digestive system disorders.
Pack of Gerin contains 120ml of suspension.
Each ml contains 1ml of Domperidone B.P.
This suspension is a Potent medicine to relieve symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
It works by blocking the activity of a chemical in the brain that causes nausea and vomiting.
The prime constituent of Gerin is Domperidone. Domperidone is an anti-sickness medicine. It helps you to stop feeling or being sick (nausea or vomiting).
It can also be used to treat stomach pain and other digestive system disorders.
It is recommended not to be used by people who have had any allergy, pituitary gland tumor or heart disease.
- As directed by physician.
- The typical dosage of Gerin is 10mg-30mg per day for adults.
- The usual dose for children is 0.25 mg/kg thrice a day or maximum dose of 0.75mg/kg per day.
- It is recommended to consume this medicine before food.
- The absorption of the Gerin is delayed if taken after meal.
- Take this medicine 15-30 minutes before meals.
- To be taken at the same time every day.
- Use as directed by physician.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Keep between 15-25°C at cool and dry place.
- Keep protected from light, heat and moisture.
- consult with your doctor before stopping the use of this suspention.
You can purchase Gerin online from https://medicalstore.com.pk
Link to Manufacturer https://www.aksonpharma.com
By: Nazish Malik