Glip (Glimepiride) 5 mg Tablet is an oral medication for diabetes that helps to keep your blood sugar level in check by stimulating the pancreas to produce more insulin.
This medicine is used along with exercise and diet in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Each Package Glip (Glimepiride) Contains 2Х10 tablets of 4 mg.
Each tablet contains:
Glimepiride USP 4 mg.
Mfg. Specs. USP
As directed by the physician or see leaflet for detailed information.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
When not to Use:
Glip Tablet should not be used to treat high blood sugar levels due to the absence of insulin production (type 1 diabetes mellitus).
Glip should not be used to prevent patients with high levels of glucose and ketones in the blood (diabetic ketoacidosis).
Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only. (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
- Keep Away from the reach of children.
- Store in a cool & dry and dark place.
- Protect from sunlight.
Manufactured by: Mass Pharma (Pvt) Ltd. https://masspharma.com
You can buy this medicine online from here: https://medicalstore.com.pk
BY: Yusra Amjad