Glycerine Pure provides 24-hour moisturizing without clogged pores.
30ml 100% pure Glycerine.
Glycerine is a 100% natural substance derived from vegetable oils. It is hypoallergenic and keeps your skin effectively moisturized for 24 hours without clogging pores.
It is used to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, or itchy skin and minor skin irritation. It is also suitable for hair.
For the Face as a Moisturizer:
• Mix 3 tablespoons of glycerine with an equal quantity of rose water and store in a bottle in the refrigerator.
Use regularly as an instant and effective moisturizer for your face, hands, and feet.
You could also add 1 tablespoon lemon juice to this mixture if you have an oily or combination skin.
• Make a paste of 1 teaspoon glycerine, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon oatmeal and 2 teaspoons of milk.
Apply on face as a mask, leave for 20 minutes and wash off with cold water.
• Make a paste using 4 teaspoons of almond powder, 2 teaspoons of glycerine, and 1 teaspoon of Multani mitti (Fuller earth) mixed in some water.
Apply on blackheads and leave to dry. Rinse with cold water.
For the hair to ensure that they are Long, Shiny, and Strong.
• Mix 1 pan of glycerine to ten parts of water and a few drops of any essential oil and store in a spray bottle. Spray this on your hair after a shower.
Keeps your hair well hydrated and prevents it from getting split ends and being brittle.
• Add a few drops of glycerine in your hair conditioner.
Using an excessive quantity of pure glycerine directly on your skin and hair, especially during hot and dry weather can cause the skin to lose its moisture and cause blisters on your skin and hair to become dry and brittle.
Always use glycerine diluted with water, the proportion usually being 10 parts of water to 1 part of glycerine.
Glycerine Pure is manufactured by Beauty Expert (Private) Limited of Care Cosmetic. https://carecosmetics.com
Buy online at. https://fairo.pk
By: Bahaar Abdullah