Gpride MSR (Glimepiride + Metformin HCl) Tablet is specifically used for oral treatment of diabetes mellitus type 2. It is also used to treat the symptoms of raised blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetic patients.
How it works:
Gpride MSR Tablet is used to control, prevent, and treat the symptoms of raised blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetes. It is used along with a strict diet regimen and exercise.
This medicine is a combination of medicines and is used when monotherapy fails to lower sugar levels.
Glimepiride works by increasing insulin secretion from the pancreas and Metformin by decreasing the liver’s glucose production.
Each pack of Gpride MSR contains 30’s tablets of 2mg/500mg. Also Available as: Gpride MSR 1mg/500mg.
Each bilayered tablet contains:
Glimepiride USP 2mg
Metformin HCl BP (as sustained release) 500mg.
- As directed by the physician.
- To be swallowed whole with water.
(See leaflet for detailed information).
- Store between 15oC to 30oC.
- Avoid exposure to heat, light and humidity.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- Improper storage may deteriorate the medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Some side effects may be caused by this medicine but they are extremely rare. Side effects can include:
- Allergic reactions
Manufacture By: Sami Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd: http://www.samipharmapk.com
Buy online from: https://dawaai.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot