GT-Zole (Fluconazole USP) Capsule is a broad-spectrum antifungal used for the treatment of infections caused by fungus.
The fungal infections can invade any part of the body; such as the mouth, lungs, oesophagus, bladder, blood, and the genital area, especially for females.
It contains 1 capsule of 150mg in its pack.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Fluconazole USP 150mg.
(Product complies with BP Specs)
As directed by the physician. For further details see on leaflet.
GT-Zole Capsule is composed of Fluconazole, which belongs to a group of medications called Azole Antifungals.
It works by either killing the fungus or preventing the growth of fungus in the first place. Diflucan is usually prescribed for mild or uncomplicated infections.
Every medicine has side effects. However, they are extremely rare. Common side-effects of this medicine include;
- Abdominal pain
- Genital irritation
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side effects appear.
- Store in a cool and dry place at temperature of (15o C-30o C).
- Protect from light, moisture and excessive heat.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- Note: To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured By: GT Pharma (Pvt) Ltd: http://www.gtpharma.org
Buy this online from: https://www.servaid.com.pk
By: Asia Shehzadi