Gvia-M (Sitagliptin + Metformin HCL) medicine is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
Its package contains 14 tablets & each film-coated tablet contains:
Sitagliptin Phosphate eq. to
Metformin HCI USP 1000mg
- As directed by the physician.
- If you have missed your medicine, you have to take this as soon as possible.
- Gvia-M Tablet is not recommended for children (below 18 years of age).
- If you have any query about Gvia-M Tablet, please contact your doctor.
Gvia-M is indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus when treatment with both sitagliptin and metformin is appropriate.
GI upset, taste disturbance, abnormal liver function tests, hepatitis (inflammatory condition of the liver), skin reactions, reduced B12 absorption are some of its side effects. Rarely it may cause lactic acidosis (buildup of lactate causing acidic pH of the bloodstream).
When Not to Use:
Patients with diabetic ketoacidosis (a condition causing fat breakdown at an abnormal rate) and moderate to severe renal (kidney) impairment should avoid the use of this medicine.
- Store below 30°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured By: Genix Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
You Can buy this medicine online at: https://dawaai.pk
BY: Muzammil Rajpoot