Herbesser 60 (Diltiazem HCl) are ca-antagonist tablets. This drug is used in the management of angina (chest pain in the area of the heart), and hypertension ( high blood pressure).
Ca-antagonists mean calcium blockers. This drug prevents the influx of calcium ions into cardiac muscle, causes the blood vessel to relax, and lowers blood pressure.
Each package contains 30 tablets of Herbesser 60 (60mg).
Each tablet contains Diltiazem Hydrochloride B.P. 60mg.
Product Specifications: Tanabe specs.
- Hypertension: Herbesser 60 is indicated for the treatment of hypertension. It may be used alone or in combination with other antihypertensive medications.
- Chronic Stable Angina: Herbesser is indicated for the treatment of chronic stable angina.
Diltiazem is contraindicated in
- Patients with sick sinus syndrome except in the presence of a functioning ventricular pacemaker.
- Patients with severe hypotension.
- Patients who have demonstrated hypersensitivity to the drugs, and
- Patients with acute myocardial infarction and pulmonary congestion documented by x-ray on admission.
- As directed by a physician.
- For details see enclosed leaflets.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place.
- Protect from light.
- Detailed prescribing information is available at www.highnoon-labs.com.
- In the event of an overdose or exaggerated response, appropriate supportive measures should be employed in addition to gastrointestinal decontamination.
- Diltiazem does not appear to be removed by peritoneal or hemodialysis.
It is manufactured by HIGH NOON LABORATORIES LTD. https://highnoon-labs.com
You can buy this drug online from: https://www.emeds.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen