Hivate (Mometasone Furoate USP) is a topical steroid lotion. This medication is used to treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, allergies, and rash.
This medication is available in several forms including cream, ointment, and lotion (solution).
Each packet contains 30ml of Hivate Lotion.
- Mometasone Furoate USP 0.1% w/v.
Product complies with USP specs.
Dosage & Application:
- As directed by the physician. For external use only.
- For indications and other information see the enclosed leaflet.
- Cream & Ointment:
Mometasone cream and ointment 0.1% are medium potency corticosteroids indicated for the relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses.
Mometasone lotion is indicated for the relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses.
This cream, ointment, and lotion are contraindicated in patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any of the components in the preparation.
- Apply a few drops of Hiavte Lotion to the affected areas once daily and massage lightly until it disappears.
- For the most effective and economical use, hold the nozzle of the bottle very close to the affected areas and gently squeeze.
- Store between 15-30°C.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
It is manufactured by Saffron pharmaceutical (Pvt.) Ltd. https://www.saffronpharma.com
You can buy this drug online by going to the link below: https://www.emeds.pkl
By: Tayyaba Zareen