Hotin Tab (Ebastine) is a piperidine derivative, is a long-acting, nonsedating, second-generation histamine receptor antagonist that binds preferentially to peripheral H1 receptors.
Hotin tab is used for the symptomatic treatment of Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, Idiopathic chronic urticaria.
Hotin tab is also used to associated treatment for the condition: Allergic Rhinitis (AR).
The package contains 10 tablets of 10mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Ebastine B.P 10mg.
- As directed by the physician.
- Hotin tab may be taken with or without food.
- If you have missed your medicine, you have to take this as soon as possible.
- If you have any query about this medicine, please contact your doctor.
(For details see enclosed leaflet.)
- Take your medications exactly as prescribed.
- Do not stop taking or change your medications unless you first talk with your doctor.
- Do not stop taking your medication.
- Do not decrease your medication dosage to save money.
- Have a routine for taking your medications.
- Wash your hands before taking medications.
The most common side effects are headache, dry mouth, and drowsiness. Other less commonly reported side-effects include pharyngitis, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, asthenia, epistaxis, rhinitis, sinusitis, nausea, and insomnia.
- Store at 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15°C-30°C).
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Keep all medicines out of the children’s reach.
- To be sold and used under medical advice.
- The expiration date refers to the product correctly stored at the required conditions.
Manufactured by: Honig Pharmaceuticals Ltd. http://honigpharmaceuticals.com
You can buy online from: https://dawaai.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot