I-Zit (Azithromycin) 250mg capsule is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
It is a macrolide-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This medication will not work for viral infections (such as common cold, flu).
Each Package I-Zit (Azithromycin) Contains 6 capsules of 250 mg.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
Azithromycin (as Dihydrate) U.S.P 250mg
As directed by the physician or see leaflet for detailed information.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Major & minor side effects for I-Zit 250 mg Capsule
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Photosensitivity of skin.
- Stomach upset.
Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only.
- (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
- Store below 30°C.
- Keep in a cool & dry place, away from light.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Improper storage may deteriorate the product.
- Manufactured by: Exotic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. https://www.zaubacorp.com
- This medicine is not available online, but you can get it from your nearest chemist store.
BY: Yusra Amjad