Ignis (Esomeprazole) is used to treat certain stomach and esophagus problems (such as acid reflux, ulcers). It works by decreasing the amount of acid your stomach makes. It relieves symptoms such as heartburn, difficulty swallowing, and persistent cough.
This medication helps heal acid damage to the stomach and esophagus, helps prevent ulcers, and may help prevent cancer of the esophagus. Esomeprazole belongs to a class of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs).
The package contains 14 capsules, each capsule contains delayed-release pellets of esomeprazole magnesium trihydrate equivalent to Esomeprazole 40mg. (USP Specification)
Ignis is used for:
- Stomach acid.
- Treatment of heartburn and other symptoms of (GERD).
- Maintenance of healing of erosive esophagitis.
- To reduce the risk of duodenal ulcer recurrence.
You have to take this medicine before taking your meal. Or See package insert for full prescribing information or as directed by a registered doctor.
Ignis may cause: (headache, diarrhea, dry mouth, abdominal pain), etc, If any of these side effects occur and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from light and heat and moisture.
- Keep medicine away from children reach.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured by: Bio-Mark Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd.
You can buy this medicine online at the link below:
BY: MUZAMMIL RAJPOOT