Itaglip plus (sitagliptin phosphate + metformin HCl) Tablets is a combination medicine used for oral treatment of diabetes mellitus type II.
It is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
It contains 14 tablets of 50mg+500mg. Also available as: Itaglip plus 50mg+850mg and 50mg+1000mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Sitagliptin Phosphate U.S.P eq to Sitagliptin 50mg.
Metformin HCl B.P 500mg.
As directed by the physician. For oral use only. For further details see on the leaflet.
- It should not be use in patients with diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Please consult your doctor when taking this medicine if you are pregnant.
- Use with caution in hepatic impairment and heart failure patient.
- You may experience blurred vision, dizziness, or drowsiness due to extremely low or high blood sugar.
- Store below 15o C to 30o C. Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- Improper storage may deteriorate the medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured By: Sami Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd: http://www.samipharmapk.com
Buy this online from: https://www.emeds.pk
By: Asia Shehzadi