Itaglip plus (sitagliptin phosphate + metformin HCl) Tablets is a combination medicine used for oral treatment of diabetes mellitus type II.
It is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
It contains 14 tablets of 50mg+500mg. Also available as: Itaglip plus 50mg+850mg and 50mg+1000mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Sitagliptin Phosphate U.S.P eq to Sitagliptin 50mg.
Metformin HCl B.P 500mg.
As directed by the physician. For oral use only. For further details see on the leaflet.
It can cause nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, diarrhea, headache, or a metallic taste in the mouth may occur. A tablet may also appear in your stool.
- It should not be use in patients with diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Please consult your doctor when taking this medicine if you are pregnant.
- Use with caution in hepatic impairment and heart failure patient.
- You may experience blurred vision, dizziness, or drowsiness due to extremely low or high blood sugar.
- Store below 15o C to 30o C. Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- Improper storage may deteriorate the medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured By: Sami Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd: http://www.samipharmapk.com
Buy this online from: https://www.emeds.pk
By: Asia Shehzadi